RMMV Remove Skill Type From Skill Menu

TracerD

Author #719
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all, I'm trying to remove certain skill types from showing up in the main menu when the skill command is selected. After selecting the actor, this normally shows the three skill types I have "Magic", "Special", and "Limit". I'm trying to have it where Limit does not show up in the main menu, and rather is only found in the battle commands.
Any help is appreciated, I'm primarily using Yanfly plugins for all of my skills.

Shikamon

The Dragonslayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe you could use this plugin, but I don't know it's gonna compatible with yanfly plugin or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurogane79