Rokazulu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there a script that will allow this? Setting MP to 0 apparently doesn't remove the bar in the menu.
Other topics mentioned said one of Yanfly's plugins perhaps would do this, but I would like to avoid new plugins, as I tried Yanfly's plugin before and it wasn't compatible with my other plugins.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A plugin is a script.
Whether you use a prewritten one by Yanfly or someone else, or you learn what to modify and write your own, this can only be changed by altering the game's code, which is what a plugin is.

Just about anyone's menu plugin (in Yanfly's case, the Skill Core) will probably allow you to do this, so take a Google at RPG Maker MV menu plugins and see what you like or not.

Rokazulu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! Apparently, I didn't look far enough.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nyhkkbjyek