Rokazulu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there a script that will allow this? Setting MP to 0 apparently doesn't remove the bar in the menu.
Other topics mentioned said one of Yanfly's plugins perhaps would do this, but I would like to avoid new plugins, as I tried Yanfly's plugin before and it wasn't compatible with my other plugins.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A plugin is a script.
Whether you use a prewritten one by Yanfly or someone else, or you learn what to modify and write your own, this can only be changed by altering the game's code, which is what a plugin is.

Just about anyone's menu plugin (in Yanfly's case, the Skill Core) will probably allow you to do this, so take a Google at RPG Maker MV menu plugins and see what you like or not.

Rokazulu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! Apparently, I didn't look far enough.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowking1901