DKP

Ronyun Deren
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello members and admins, i want to ask you all something. i wanna delet my victory aftermath message , anyone can help me or guide me ? thank you :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The script forum is for presenting scripts you wrote yourself, that's why it's moderated and needs approval.

Last edited by a moderator:

DKP

Ronyun Deren
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i posted in script request 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually it belongs in RGSSx Script Support.

What do you mean, you want to delete it?  You want to delete the whole script? Or just change how part of it works?  If the latter, please provide a link to the script.

DKP

Ronyun Deren
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i want to delete the message 

1.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz misunderstood because there is a script that is named "Victory Aftermath", simply because it changes that part of the battle - but that would add much more there instead of removing it.

What you need is a minor script modification of the default aftermath part, so I'll move it back to Script Request

DKP

Ronyun Deren
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i just wanna remove it, so if actor wins the battle, the message not appear

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anderson_Linhares