overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey how can I remove the faces from my menu without leaving huge gaps in? Anybody know?

Edit: Since I am using yanfly scripts I tried turning the height and width to 0 and everything got squished up so that didn't work. -_-'

Last edited:

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Draw Simple Status is layed out in rows and colums. If you comment out the face in the code you'll have to shuffle it around so it looks right. I don't quite know how to manage the size of the actual rectangle though since I'm not a coder, just a fiddler.

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where do you want to remove the faces? Just the main menu (before any commands are selected), or in the various sub-menus (Status/Skill), if they're to be hidden from here are they to also be hidden from the actor select window when using items/skills?

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where do you want to remove the faces? Just the main menu (before any commands are selected), or in the various sub-menus (Status/Skill), if they're to be hidden from here are they to also be hidden from the actor select window when using items/skills?

I had decided not to use them anywhere, but it leaves a big gap in the screens.

Edit: I've decided to use face pictures for the playable characters as it's easier than just removing them.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyo