Amarok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im doing a experiment with some new sprites and i really need to remove this feature (you know the little forward advance the sprites make when its their turn), any ideas how this could be achieved?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you also want them to stay stationary when you're choosing their actions, or do you want them to slide forward during that part?

EDIT: Also, what plugins do you already have? You'll need a plugin for this, and while it's fairly simple, I can't guarantee compatibility without knowing what plugins you're using.

Amarok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Llareian yeah if possible i need the battler to be static at all times. About plugins, i only have VictorEngine Basic Module, his Battler Graphical configuration plugin and yanfly main battle core.

Llareian

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah, Yanfly makes it significantly more complicated. Try changing the following parameters in Yanfly Battle Engine Core:
--Sprites--
Step Distance = 0
Flinch Distance = 0

Hopefully it's as simple as that.

Amarok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, Yanfly makes it significantly more complicated. Try changing the following parameters in Yanfly Battle Engine Core:
--Sprites--
Step Distance = 0
Flinch Distance = 0

Hopefully it's as simple as that.
It didnt work :( but i dont mind removing Yanfly battle core, i only used it for some small stuff.

Llareian

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is it the actor sprites, enemy sprites, or both that are moving and you want to stop? I see VE adds the movement to enemy sprites, but I've been working on the assumption you mean actor sprites.

Amarok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: @Llareian it works now! i had to change the plugin load order, seems like there was something interfering with the settings in yanfly battle core, thanks a lot for your help! :)

Last edited:

Llareian

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Glad you got it working. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DooDoo42