rpghexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, so in the game in creating I have added an actual object in the game that serves as a save point, that the player can use to access the save menu from. Because of this, I want to remove the option to save from the menu, aka the pause menu, because two ways to save just seems a bit overkill. Would anyone know how I could go about doing this?
Thanks in advance!

@caethyril That was so easy I almost feel silly! Thanks hon! :)

Last edited:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If ur fine with just disabling the option (meaning its still there, but cant be selected), theres an event command for that so just call it at the start. If you need it really removed, you would need a script/plugin for that

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
On the System tab in the database there is a box labelled Menu Commands. Just uncheck the save option. =)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow. thats nice, havent touched MV for a while now, never knew they added that option there.. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana