RMMZ Removing the pre animation from attacks with visualstella battle core on

Raven Guertena

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Honestly not sure if I posted this thread on the right spot, but I wanted to know if there is a way to turn off the animation that comes with the "certain hit/physical hit/magical hit" setting while having the battle core from visualstella on. It just simple feels a bit off for me, so I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the preanimation-

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah.. Thanks, lowkey feel stupid, but I still appreciate your effort to still reply to me
There are no stupid questions. :) If you don't know where it is, you don't know where it is. VisuStella plugins have a *lot* of parameters, so it takes a while to learn the landscape of them.

Raven Guertena

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
There are no stupid questions. :) If you don't know where it is, you don't know where it is. VisuStella plugins have a *lot* of parameters, so it takes a while to learn the landscape of them.
Yea it does seem to be very confusing to find when there is a lot to look at

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowAngelBon