Removing the "Skills" window and removing the "Equip" window

Chatterer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hello and greetings! I would like to remove my "skills" command/window from the menu, as well as remove the "Status" window/command. I would also like to remove the "Equip" command/window and make it so that you equip weapons and armor from the "items" window. If you know any scripts/can script one, please let me know right here. Oh, I should also mention that I'm using "DT's One Person Menu". Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please link to the one-person-menu script you're using. Most existing solutions to removing part of the menu (this has been asked before, you can search for the solutions) assume that you're using the default menus - those solution might not be compatible if you have a different menu script installed...

Chatterer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Please link to the one-person-menu script you're using. Most existing solutions to removing part of the menu (this has been asked before, you can search for the solutions) assume that you're using the default menus - those solution might not be compatible if you have a different menu script installed...
The menu script I'm using can be found here: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=45477.0

SoulPour777

Crownless King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Piece of cake :) Your request is done :D

Please click the spoiler for the whole new code.

Code:
#===============================================================================## DT's One Person Menu # Author: DoctorTodd# Date (02/19/2012)# Type: (Menu)# Version: (1.0.0) (VXA)# Level: (Simple)# Email: BeaconGames2011@gmail.com##===============================================================================## NOTES: 1)This script will only work with ace, you may find my VX version on# RMRK.net and the rpg maker web forums.##===============================================================================## Description: A menu that is modified to work as if you are only using one# actor.## Credits: Me (DoctorTodd)##===============================================================================## Instructions# Paste above main.##===============================================================================## Contact me for commercial use, other wise just credit me and don't repost# without my permission. ##===============================================================================## Editing begins 40 and ends on 59.##===============================================================================module DTOPM    #Window skin to use, place in system.  WINDOW = ('Window')    #Status Window X  SX = 200    #Status Window Y  SY = 75    #Gold window X  GX = 40    #Gold Window Y  GY = 242    #Command Window X  CX = 40    #Command Window Y  CY = 75endclass Window_MenuCommand < Window_Command  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Add Main Commands to List  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_main_commands    add_command(Vocab::item,   :item,   main_commands_enabled)    add_command(Vocab::status, :status, main_commands_enabled)  endendclass Scene_Menu < Scene_MenuBase  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Start processing  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def start    super    create_background    create_command_window    create_status_window    create_gold_window  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Create Gold Window  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def create_gold_window    @gold_window = Window_Gold.new    @gold_window.x = (DTOPM::GX)    @gold_window.y = (DTOPM::GY)    @gold_window.windowskin = Cache.system(DTOPM::WINDOW)    @gold_window.height = 55  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Create Status Window  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def create_status_window    @status_window = Window_MenuInfo.new((DTOPM::SX), (DTOPM::SY))    @status_window.windowskin = Cache.system(DTOPM::WINDOW)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Create Command Window  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def create_command_window   @command_window = Window_MenuCommand.new    @command_window.set_handler(:item,      method(:command_item))    @command_window.set_handler(:status,    method(:command_status))    @command_window.set_handler(:save,      method(:command_save))    @command_window.set_handler(:game_end,  method(:command_game_end))    @command_window.set_handler(:cancel,    method(:return_scene))    @command_window.x = (DTOPM::CX)    @command_window.y = (DTOPM::CY)    end  end #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * [Item] Command  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def command_item    SceneManager.call(Scene_Item)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * [Status] Command  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def command_status    @actor = $game_party.members[0]    SceneManager.call(Scene_Status)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * [Save] Command  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def command_save    SceneManager.call(Scene_Save)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * [Exit Game] Command  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def command_game_end    SceneManager.call(Scene_End)  end#===================================================================# ** Window_MenuStatus#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#  This window displays the characters status on the menu screen.#==============================================================================class Window_MenuInfo < Window_Base  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Object Initialization  #     x : window X coordinate  #     y : window Y coordinate  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def initialize(x, y)    super(x, y, 300, 221)    refresh  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Refresh  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def refresh    self.contents.clear     @actor = $game_party.members[0]      draw_actor_face(@actor, 0, 0)      draw_actor_name(@actor, 110, 5)      draw_actor_level(@actor, 190, 5)      draw_actor_hp(@actor, 110 ,40)      draw_actor_mp(@actor, 110 , 65)      draw_actor_param(@actor, 0, 100, 0)      draw_actor_param(@actor, 0, 124, 1)      draw_actor_param(@actor, 0, 148, 2)      draw_actor_param(@actor, 0, 172, 3)      draw_actor_graphic(@actor, 220, 160)      draw_actor_icons(@actor, 190, 180, width = 96)  endend 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum