Magius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Help, I've searched and searched but none of the answers work for me. I set up an event at my main character's home town as kind of a send off event to start the game. It doesn't trigger until the main character touches the spot on the outside of town. It was fine before but now when i revisit the first town where the event is, the player just walks through everything like buildings and trees like they aren't there and the even repeats every time i leave. I've done the self-switch A with a new, blank event page and it didn't change anything

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then you did something wrong, because the self-switch will shut off an autorun or parallel process if done correctly.

Most probably you either mixed up page priority or you did the condition wrong - please show us a screenshot of your event pages and we will tell you where the bug is.

I've moved this thread to Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tutorials is for presenting tutorials you wrote, not for asking question

Last edited by a moderator:

Magius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will, thank you. Sorry, i'm still new to this. I ended up figuring out the issue on my own but thanks for the help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMcNeill