RMMZ Replace main menu TP gauge with an EXP gauge.

Jragyn

JABS codemonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
have you considered consulting the developer of the plugin who wrote the modifications of your current menu structure? It doesn't look like the default and it would probably best live in the plugin that modified the menu.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! Thank you for the response, I have a different post about the developers menu about this very same thing in hopes that I can get any sort of help from the developer there but if a plugin is able to accomplish this I would not be opposed to it ^^;

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think you can make this work by combining two plugins.

To remove the TP bar, you can use Alternative Menu Screen 2 (<--Google translate the page if you need to) which you can read about a little here: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/blog/beginners-guide-to-plugins-part1

To add the Exp bar, you can use Eli's Custom Parameters, which allows you to add custom stats.

To make it work, you might need Eli_ClassCurves.js, so make that three plugins. :) But @Eliaquim is an exceedingly nice person and might be able to guide you better.

I hope this does the trick for you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjum