fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am designing a skillset where you apply a status effect to yourself, and it completely replaces some / all of your other spells.

I am using @Yanfly plugins, but <Hide if Learned Skill: x> command does not work when it is learned with a status effect.

Could some of you guys help me with this?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm assuming you're using skill core if you are place this in the skill that is going to be hidden:

<Custom Show Eval>
if (user.isStateAffected(x)) {
visible = false;
} else {
visible = true;
}
</Custom Show Eval>
Where x is the state id of status effect.

fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh yeah, I found that out. You can use a skill to hide the skills you already know, with making a seperate effect to learn the skill that replaces it.

You can of course add the learning to the same state but I work with 2 enhancing abilities so I made those states seperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON