Mirroraculous

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, so this is a bit of a weird one, but I want to sort of have it with certain Magical Attacks with this sort of property with attacks where say. Let's say I have "Channel Fire", which adds bonus Fire damage to 1 of my allies' attacks. Well, say then you equip a Dark Tome to the mage with "Channel Fire", that attack now becomes "Channel Darkness", and can add Dark damage to 1 of my allies' attacks. I could see this working with certain physical attacks as well, whereas say an attack that requires an axe could be replaced by an equivalent that requires a sword when a sword is equipped. I tried to find equivalent options in many places, but the closest I could find is within the RTP the "Add Skill", but that doesn't take into account attacks you learn on Level Up or through Job Points (I.E. Skill Learn System). That's what I want this type of plugin to address. If there is a way to address this otherwise, I would absolutely love to know, but for right now, this seems to be what I would need!

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not free, but Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin allows you to change your Attack to something else when you equip a weapon.

For changing skills...you could use Yanfly's Passive States (which I believe is free) and put the states on the items. Then give the states Custom Apply and Custom Remove affects that check if the user knows a given skill, and swap it for another.

Mirroraculous

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ATT_Turan I use Weapon Unleash and Passive States already. Weapon Unleash unfortunately does not give what I am looking for, as I am focused on Skills earned through Level Up or Job Points. Now Passive States.... this could be an interesting alternative, but I am not so amazing with Lunatic Mode and script stuff, how would I go about this?

Mirroraculous

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this. Still don't have a good solution to this and not sure where I could look into the Lunatic Mode script for the above suggestion, so if anyone could help with either a plugin or the suggestion, that would be great!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica