djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lately, some people have been breaking the rules of the Status Feed, not that I'm innocent since I've done it a couple of times by accident, but sometimes Mods don't see them due to checking the rest of the forums for things that need a Mods attention or other such things.

Anyway we can ever get a Report button or link like we do for posts/threads for the Status Feed?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can still report them.

To make it super easy for us to find, even if it's a comment someone made on someone else's status, copy the original status post, go to that person's profile, and use the Report this member option in the lower right corner. State that it's a status post and paste the content so we know which one to look at. Then if the issue was really with a comment someone made on that post, add that extra information.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Shaz!  Will keep that in mind!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle