djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lately, some people have been breaking the rules of the Status Feed, not that I'm innocent since I've done it a couple of times by accident, but sometimes Mods don't see them due to checking the rest of the forums for things that need a Mods attention or other such things.

Anyway we can ever get a Report button or link like we do for posts/threads for the Status Feed?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can still report them.

To make it super easy for us to find, even if it's a comment someone made on someone else's status, copy the original status post, go to that person's profile, and use the Report this member option in the lower right corner. State that it's a status post and paste the content so we know which one to look at. Then if the issue was really with a comment someone made on that post, add that extra information.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Shaz!  Will keep that in mind!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips