Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I'm using Yanfly's VisualStateX plugin so that the icons for any buff/debuff/status States appear over the head of my battlers, as a default, but I'm wondering if there is a way I can reposition where those icons appear (such as at the feet of my battlers, or right beside them) instead of them being spaced high above their heads, like my two attached pictures show. I don't know if there is a setting I'm overlooking, or if it's possible for a short, separate plugin to accommodate this request. Thanks!

Attachments

• state icon too high up.png
    state icon too high up.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 2
  • i prefer this.png
    i prefer this.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishm