Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi all im new to this software Judging by the looks of it its not much different from the mv version aside from looking prettier and other suttle changes. The thing is I was looking and I did not see anyway to use a custom sideview sprite sheet for the actors. Unless I am missing it? I know for MV all you had to do was use the %filename etc to get a custom sprite sheet of different dimensions to work in mv with the proper plugins. However in this one It seems the only way you would be able to do a custom sprite sheet is if the dimensions of ALL of the sprites on the sheet are exactly the same like 64*64 for EVERY single sprite. Because I use brave exvius styled sprites then use a sprite stitcher to combine the sprite sheets the dimensions for all the cells are not the same size. So my request was a plugin that will allow users to use custom sideview actors with 4 or more frames instead of just the standard 3 and use custom spritesheets. If one has already been created I would appreciate being nudged in the proper direction of said sheet so I could download it. I want to use the spritesheet I posted below but it wont read that

Last edited:

Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
< - Images removed by mod - >

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Miseryfactory77 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Where did the spritesheet in your post come from? Is it your own, or did you download it? If the latter, does the artist allow reposting of their resources?

Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
[dpost]@Miseryfactory77 [/dpost]

Where did the spritesheet in your post come from? Is it your own, or did you download it? If the latter, does the artist allow reposting of their resources?
Yes the artist does allow in "non commercial products" I did some spritestitching to make the sheet but I have more just like that one I stitched I am just wondering how would I use these spritesheets with MZ I can use them with victors scripts for MV but sadly like yanfly victor doesnt seem interested in MZ really. Unless I could somehow port victor engine plugins to MZ but im not sure how that would work out.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is not what I asked. I asked if they allow their resources to be reposted online. Can you provide a link to the artist's page where you got them from so I can check their terms?

sadly like yanfly victor doesnt seem interested in MZ

:)

Yanfly is VERY interested in MZ. All of his plugins that have been ported to MZ are in the VisuStella collection.

If you are making spritesheets in your own format by combining existing ones, then there probably isn't going to be a plugin that already exists to handle that format - you've just made it up - nobody is going to know your needs in advance.

Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That is not what I asked. I asked if they allow their resources to be reposted online. Can you provide a link to the artist's page where you got them from so I can check their terms?

:)

Yanfly is VERY interested in MZ. All of his plugins that have been ported to MZ are in the VisuStella collection.

If you are making spritesheets in your own format by combining existing ones, then there probably isn't going to be a plugin that already exists to handle that format - you've just made it up - nobody is going to know your needs in advance.
Those sheets work in MV I just put a %in front of the file name and then victors engine reads the spritesheet with no issues when I try and use them in MV they end up moving maybe its because they are 4 frames? There has to be a fix for this somewhere or I hope so.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You still have not answered my question. Where did you get the images from, and does the artist allow reposting/sharing?

Allowing reposting/sharing specifically means that the artist has said you may post the image elsewhere (such as on forums), or the opposite would be where they have said NOT to repost but to link back to their own site.

If you cannot provide a link to where you downloaded them, please remove them from your post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmichelucci