Request: cover art faces in MV style

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by l3m35, Dec 4, 2017.

1. l3m35

l3m35 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Not sure if it's clear enough, so I'll demonstrate.

There is a faceset available of cover art faces via DLC. This is the style:

[​IMG]

But it's very different of faces made with MV generator, like:

[​IMG]

I'm interested in Gustaf (or at least his face with armor, etc), but can't mix such different styles. Is there any faceset around that I didn't find, or anyone wishing/planning to do? Or even parts available, so we could do it ourselves? Thank you in advance.

PS: there was a request before here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-dlc-character-art-into-vx-or-mv-style.62475/ but no answers. I prefer to don't necropost that, opening this one, hope it's fine.

BurnGuard likes this.
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'Resources' is where people who have made resources they want to share with others can post them.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

l3m35 likes this.
  3. dbchest

dbchest Beast Master Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    the cover art characters are so good; they are my favorite by far! generally speaking, the lack of continued support for official resources is my only gripe with the RPGMaker series; we have been teased with sixteen amazing characters as DLC, but no more were ever made in a consistent style? you cannot make a game with sixteen characters and i agree that the mixture of artistic styles is unappealing. if the individuals who created those cover art characters made sixteen more, i would buy them in a heart beat, but those eight characters are useless alone, with the exception of the character sets. it is for this reason i avoid faces and portraits entirely in my projects; it would cost a small fortune to hire someone to make enough faces and portraits to individualize a project.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    BurnGuard and l3m35 like this.