BrandedTales

StoryTeller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I know it's very early on in the project, but I'd like to see if any kind and generous souls out there would want to make a logo for the game I'm working on. It's probably silly to ask for one this early, but it would make me feel a lot better as I work, ultimately include links, etc.

Think of it like the inspirational sticky note on the corner of my monitor!

Game details here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/noble-work-in-progress.79814/

What I need: A logo with the game's title that I can use in web links, at the header of my description page, and within my design documentation. Theoretically, it would also go into the title screen of the game, but if it takes more work to build something usable in both, I'm willing to just go for the PR version right now.

Colors/Style: Not picky on this. The story is generally serious with a "coming-of-age" tone, so nothing whimsical. Fantasy; closer to gritty fantasy (as opposed to truly high fantasy).

What I'm willing to offer: First, I'll note you (and link you if desired) anywhere I show the logo. I'm also glad to trade proof-reading/copyediting, dialog writing, or substantive edits in exchange. I'm also a fairly decent eventer.

Thanks in advance ever so much!

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I like your project. i can help you with a logo design.

BrandedTales

StoryTeller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Please let me know what (if any) additional details you need from me.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xshwarrior