Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi guys! I need two battlers.

Resource type: Battlers

Maker Format: RPG Maker MV

Art Style: MV RTP or something close to it

Description: The first one is a girl, she has dark blue hair and dark red eyes, she wears a black choker, a black jacket with a little cleavage, a small, black pouch around her waist, black tight shorts, long boots that reach a little below her knees and one black, fingerless glove.

The second one is an angel with black wings, pale skin, red eyes and long, silver hair. He wears a black armor with red decorative painting. He carries a cool looking but not too big sword.

Reference Images:

First battler

Second battler

Thanks!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
How abot that?

Should I keep drawing or not?

I want to warn about some things.

First. I do not like to draw BIG eyes in anime style, so they will be covered haircut.

Second. I have any problems with drawing colors. I will try to to do it more efficiently, but do not expect me to something supernatural.

Third.

I can not to draw something if I don't know, what is it. I Understand that it "a small, black pouch", but what is it exacly? I don't know, how to ask... what kind of pouch?

Fourth. Do not expect the picture tomorrow, the next day or even a week I will not promise. I paint because I have a mood.

If You accept it, I will be glad to draw on.

And You fogot to add here two pictures from prevous theme.

Shenic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Perfect! That pouch is somewhat like this one: http://goo.gl/M3JqNR, but attached to her belt. Yes, I forgot to put two images, my bad. But do you think I should post them? Your drawing is really good so far. Keep up. I don't care about how long it takes, as long as you finish it and it's good. Don't worry, it'll take at least 1 month to finish my game, so take your time, if you draw against your will, the quality might be reduced.

Keep me updated everytime you make some relevant progress, okay?

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Perfect! That pouch is somewhat like this one: http://goo.gl/M3JqNR, but attached to her belt. Yes, I forgot to put two images, my bad. But do you think I should post them? Your drawing is really good so far. Keep up. I don't care about how long it takes, as long as you finish it and it's good. Don't worry, it'll take at least 1 month to finish my game, so take your time, if you draw against your will, the quality might be reduced.

Keep me updated everytime you make some relevant progress, okay?
OKaaay, I will look about variations.

About pictures. I don't know, maybe  :)  For request  looked full.

Really, You should just correct the previous theme.There is a button "EDIT" under each post.

I will keep, of course, because I'm still going to correct some details.

Shenic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted that previous topic to be closed because this one is much better written and is according to the form. 

The request if full now, with all the pictures.

Keep with the good work!  :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan