Request for Child Sprite (VX Ace)

ExpAmethyst

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I'm requesting a sprite set (default RTP style) that is the child version of this sprite:

fiora.png

fiorahh.png
Also included is her (adult) face as a better reference for what she looks like  :)

If someone does take on this request, my only requirement is that her hair needs to be silver, not blonde.

(I eventually have to get around to changing her adult sprite's hair too so it matches the portrait)

As for the reason behind my request, my game starts with a series of flashbacks of when the main character was 10 years old. She is one of only a handful of mages left in existence (after the 'Divine War' that took place 55 years ago, humanity left magic and the supernatural behind). She lives and is trained by her mentor, but two people from the 'capitol' show up one day and murder her mentor for the sole reason that magic is believed to be evil and tempting fate. She is soon found and taken in by an elderly couple, who raise her to adulthood, which is when she embarks on a journey to see if there are any other mages in existence, and to stop the tyranny of the capitol - which is when the flashbacks end and the game starts.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there, I threw this together for you really quick! I used the white generally reserved for 'old characters' hair or clothes and lightened it up and added a little blue to it so it comes out more on the 'silver' side and is a unique color given the magic theme and all. I also used the generic RTP little girls but let me know if you wanted me to slap the adult hair onto a kid base instead or if you want the clothes recolored or if anything is super bright and clashes with the RTP too much hahaha. I also took the liberty of recoloring the main actor's hair for you as well and did all of their eyes so they match the face more. Good luck with your game!

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpAmethyst

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS