CrisR82

Lord of the Pandas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to request a feature for either the site, Twitter, Facebook, email or whatever else would be convenient - a separate notice posted every time a DLC on RPG Maker Web's store is updated.

Steam users have it the easy way - auto update, nothing to think about, but the rest of us that buy them directly from RPG Maker Web do not get any notice when an update was made to a DLC we purchase.
A recent example is the new FSM tileset - on release day, there was no sample project with it (only a game demo), while downloading it now, all 4 resource files were changed and do include a project file now.

I now have this big paranoia that other DLCs I bought might have been updated as of the time I purchased them and am re-downloading everything over again.
I HAVE seen here and there a notice on the new-DLC-release-announcement page a mention of updates to old DLCs but that seems to be highly rare to see and is not specifically mentioned in the title.

Having a separate post for it, being it on social media, the site or the forum would be extremely helpful to us to keep track of what's going on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziffle