Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone!
I had a request. Could someone port Hime's Tile Swap to MZ?

Here is a link to the script pages:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tile-swap.2879/

It is a very useful script because you could use a script call such as " region_swap(regionID, tileID, layer, map_id) " to change the tiles on a map. It is very useful for cutscenes.

1600968585994.png
For example, you could event an area cave filling entirely with poisonous water.

I had used TileSwap for some cutscenes in a VX Ace game but now I have ported the game to MZ, and was needing a port of the script.

Thanks for any help guys. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

howaboutno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was looking for something like this. Not sure if this is accurate, but I think Hime has to be the one to port it over since the plugin belongs to them? Not sure if there are any other MZ plugins that an do this, if I find anything (since I am currently looking to xD) I'll edit my post here and share. Good luck!

BrentBAM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks you too. Oh yeah good question. If you find another plugin let me know!

I had asked Hime. Hime said to do a public request and see if anyone wanted to port it over.

Hopefully someone can because it's a pretty useful plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123