Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone!
I had a request. Could someone port Hime's Tile Swap to MZ?

Here is a link to the script pages:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tile-swap.2879/

It is a very useful script because you could use a script call such as " region_swap(regionID, tileID, layer, map_id) " to change the tiles on a map. It is very useful for cutscenes.

1600968585994.png
For example, you could event an area cave filling entirely with poisonous water.

I had used TileSwap for some cutscenes in a VX Ace game but now I have ported the game to MZ, and was needing a port of the script.

Thanks for any help guys. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

howaboutno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was looking for something like this. Not sure if this is accurate, but I think Hime has to be the one to port it over since the plugin belongs to them? Not sure if there are any other MZ plugins that an do this, if I find anything (since I am currently looking to xD) I'll edit my post here and share. Good luck!

BrentBAM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks you too. Oh yeah good question. If you find another plugin let me know!

I had asked Hime. Hime said to do a public request and see if anyone wanted to port it over.

Hopefully someone can because it's a pretty useful plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef