AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, can someone make a UI graphic based on the User Interface of the Hearts of Iron 4 mod "The New Order"? I have example pictures enclosed. For whomever does this I thank you wholeheartedly. Sorry if this thread is set up strangely, sometimes its hard to figure out to ask nicely and I try.

r3EIudY.png
JBicdQx.png

Basically its all neon computer-y stuff.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Have you tried opengameart? There are some sets of User Interface elemens with which you can easily build your own:
https://opengameart.org/content/dungeon-tbs or here as .zip: https://opengameart.org/content/dungeon-crawler-sprites

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Avery I'll check those out.

EDIT: I didn't know what to do with the template so I used my two best photo editing friends MS Paint and Paint.net and this is what I came up with.

All anyone needs is the VT323 and Aldrich fonts and this GUI is good to go.
Window.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eungi