Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Generator accessory
Maker Format: MV
Art Style: MV RTP

The default generator items include a pair of earrings but not much else in the way of jewelry. I would like to request a pendant necklace of just one large stone.

1590347861824.png 1590347914422.png (I like the first better)

It would be great if the stone could be recolored in the generator but not absolutely necessary. I could work with any color given. The character I want to give it to is based on Therese (1.8) This necklace will play an integral role in the game, so it's better to be too large than too small. Thank you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made a necklace, but due to the generator faces I had to go with a somewhat different design.
Also I have no clue how to actually put it in the generator (like where and what naming), but technically these are usable files. I am not really sure, since it also depends on wheather you want it up or below the clothing and adding anything the generator never intended to have is horrible. I would probably try to add it in Gimp or similar.
Terms are the same as in my MV thread.
Necklace.png
Stone alone:
Necklace1.png
Necklace alone:
Necklace2.png

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery Oh, I love it! And it is just the right size -- large enough to be noticeable, but not so large that it takes over the entire face shot! I've had mixed results with trying to use the generator, so I think the idea of superimposing this on the face shots I've made will work just fine. You see how little of an artist I am? I would bet 'superimposing' is not in the artistic dictionary, but it's the only way I know to describe it. :) Thank you so much, Avery. I truly appreciate this.

ETA I would have never thought to ask for the gem to be distinct from the necklace, but having that image is going to be so useful for the other 3 characters. The main character will carry her amulet in a necklace but two others carry their amulet in their weapon. So many ideas! Thanks again.

Last edited:

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought I would post a screenshot of my character wearing Avery's beautiful necklace. (Note, I added an extra link to the righthand side because the necklace didn't quite fit around the high collar. I hope I didn't spoil the artwork by doing so.)
Therese wearing her amulet

I am not an artist by any means, so I rely heavily upon the default RTP and the wealth of resources found on this forum. Therese is my main character. She is chaste, somewhat judgmental, but definitely strong. If you are part of her team, and, make no mistake, it IS her team, she will defend your life and honor as zealously as her own.
Therese concealing her amulet

All credit for the necklace goes to @Avery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belladaris12