frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi everybody,

I'd like to ask if somebody has some pregnant template sprite sheets for the rpgm vx ace to share or knows where I could find such.

It would be favourable to have the different three trisemester.

Thanks in advance.

~frhghz

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The Ace Resource section is for sharing resources, not asking for them. Since Resource Requests is for all makers, please add in which maker you want this for.

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ooooops, mea culpa:kaoblush:

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know if there is a template for it but I made one if not. Use the reg sprite for first trimester, it's not always obvious so a little bump is ok.

Here are 2 different pregnancy stages of early and late. You can change the skin tone, edit it how you want. Do you need maternity clothing?

Attachments

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
sorry for the late reply, yes these sheets are what I was looking for, if you have maternity clothes I would appreciate it if you are willing to share them:kaojoy:

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
sorry for the late reply, yes these sheets are what I was looking for, if you have maternity clothes I would appreciate it if you are willing to share them:kaojoy:
I started working on some before but wasn't sure if you needed then or just a template. When I made the pregnant belly I half worked on the other tones. Give me a bit of time and I'll get all skin tones and outfits for you to use :)

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I started working on some before but wasn't sure if you needed then or just a template. When I made the pregnant belly I half worked on the other tones. Give me a bit of time and I'll get all skin tones and outfits for you to use :)
No problem, take your time:)

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No problem, take your time:)
Okay I added the previous pregnant sprite to the set included in attached. Now all skintones have small and big pregnancies.
Also included: ( I figure this can be useful)....

I converted a coat and two dresses from VX Ace (Top row smaller belly, bottom row bigger) and made a template with a white dress (Small and big) and my own shirt templates with pants( these I left small) :)
The pants go below the shirts if you use them.

You can put a color above the white shirts and dress and make it overlay. (To add color in an editing program). I started off with my own dresses but thought if you can match to ACE that's better? :D anyways, ENJOY!

Attachments

Last edited:

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Okay I added the previous pregnant sprite to the set included in attached. Now all skintones have small and big pregnancies.
Also included: ( I figure this can be useful)....

I converted a coat and two dresses from VX Ace (Top row smaller belly, bottom row bigger) and made a template with a white dress (Small and big) and my own shirt templates with pants( these I left small) :)
The pants go below the shirts if you use them.

You can put a color above the white shirts and dress and make it overlay. (To add color in an editing program). I started off with my own dresses but thought if you can match to ACE that's better? :D anyways, ENJOY!

AWESOME:kaojoy::kaojoy::kaojoy:
If I use them, do I cedit just you and enterbrain or are there someother to name??

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes! Both!
It's the sprite template from the generator and my edits for adding pregnant belly.
The outfits are also edits of the outfits in generator and my edits for adding pregnant belly <3
The templates are mostly my creations, aside from the white dress that is an edit of an existing dress :D

Without the outfits in generator, I could not make matching pregnant versions of the existing generator outfits. They were the cupcake to which I decorated :kaopride:
Have fun with them!:kaoluv:
-------
Ah! I forgot to ask if the outfits match your game or did you need a specific outfit. I also saw a baby sprite on a resource thread somewhere on here if you don't have one yet.

Last edited:

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yes! Both!
It's the sprite template from the generator and my edits for adding pregnant belly.
The outfits are also edits of the outfits in generator and my edits for adding pregnant belly <3
The templates are mostly my creations, aside from the white dress that is an edit of an existing dress :D

Without the outfits in generator, I could not make matching pregnant versions of the existing generator outfits. They were the cupcake to which I decorated :kaopride:
Have fun with them!:kaoluv:
-------
Ah! I forgot to ask if the outfits match your game or did you need a specific outfit. I also saw a baby sprite on a resource thread somewhere on here if you don't have one yet.
Hi Kaeki, sorry for the long wait :kaodes::kaocry:

yes the baby sprite would be useful.:kaothx:
Concerning clothes atm I'd like to use the ones from the character generator

type: 11(winter clothes),12, 14(rags), and maybe, the mummed guy for the evil sheet, top row 2nd from the right.

BUT just if this is not do much to ask:kaoswt2::kaoback::kaoswt:

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I found that Amysaurus has a crawling baby in the XP to VX here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/amysaurus-sprites.17846/

But you mean holding a baby sprite? I make behavior sprites too but they take longer to create. (Not sure if there are behavior sprites holding a child but if there isn't I can create one.)

I'll see what I can do and try to get you the full range of outfit colors and see about the extra outfit from the evil sheet. Even though I'm working on other things, I don't mind revisiting and working on these. :) We need more sprites! :kaopride:
--------------------------------------
Alright! I went ahead and zipped up the files.:kaophew:

I made it easy to use when you open RPGVXAce in the generator. Back up your files or keep track of which files you place. Especially if you have lots of custom content!*

For the Babies zip, place the files in your Generator folder.
"\RPGVXAce\Generator\Mini"
They will be counted as Accessories! That's why they are named "Acc1_" And I included many colors to match the Cloth12, and skin tones. Even a hidden face if you just want to not show the baby. Looks like a burrito :D. Preview them when you create a character. I made the babies to be carried but you can also take them to edit, and make them be placed where you need.
Acc_05 is hidden face baby, 06-09 are following the default skin tones.

For the Clothing zip, place the files in the Female folder. As in the "\RPGVXAce\Generator\Mini\Female".
Cloth21 has a less showing in early pregnancy. It is better by late pregnancy (Cloth22). Cloth 21/22 is based off Cloth 11 (Winter clothes).
Cloth 23/24 (early/late pregnancy) based off Cloth12 (Robed outfit).
Cloth 25/26 (early/late) based off Cloth14 (Rags).
Cloth 27 is the modified Evil sheet outfit.
If the set up is harder this way let me know. Attaching photos that show you how it works.

Samples of that you can do/how it looks :D
upload_2018-11-13_23-54-16.png
Outfits that match the babies to outfit if you want!
upload_2018-11-13_23-55-21.png
Babies that match the skin tones from default skins!
upload_2018-11-13_23-57-8.png
Very rounded outfits! You can change the skin color in the generator and it will respond!
upload_2018-11-14_0-5-22.png

Using the generator in action:
upload_2018-11-14_0-1-11.png
Evil outfit (Cloth27) has color 1 for early pregnancy and Color 2 is late pregnancy.

upload_2018-11-14_0-3-4.png
Babies in Accessory you can rename to have them in Accessory 2 instead. Color 1-8 for baby wrap colors. Feel free to edit and add more for variety :)
Have fun and let me know what you think.
-------------------
* Reuploaded babies there was a teeny error.

Attachments

Last edited:

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sorry again for the late reply, life is pretty stressful:kaodes:
thanks for these:kaoluv::kaosalute:
I'll definitively come back to your offer of bahavior sprites:kaoswt::kaoblush:
Another question, do you also create busts??

Thanks

and now back to learning:kaosigh:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@frhghz If you need busts you need to open a new request thread for it. Please keep in mind that Resource Requests is for small requests - 1-2 sprites, 1 face or bust, etc. As is, this request has turned much larger than we normally allow, but since Kaeki was willing to do more, we let it be.

If you need more than one bust, you need to open a topic in Project Recruitment.

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@frhghz If you need busts you need to open a new request thread for it. Please keep in mind that Resource Requests is for small requests - 1-2 sprites, 1 face or bust, etc. As is, this request has turned much larger than we normally allow, but since Kaeki was willing to do more, we let it be.

If you need more than one bust, you need to open a topic in Project Recruitment.
Ooops my bad:kaoblush:
I'll try to remember it

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you @mlogan for extending the request. Rather than break rules or cause any problems I'll try to adhere by a small request instead of getting carried away :)

@frhghz Hope life gets better before the year ends! Good luck with learning and take many, so many breaks. I'll look for any new requests you post and try to get in, but you should post a new request and see if you get better artists passing by :D

Pyrathas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if there is a template for it but I made one if not. Use the reg sprite for first trimester, it's not always obvious so a little bump is ok.

Here are 2 different pregnancy stages of early and late. You can change the skin tone, edit it how you want. Do you need maternity clothing?
Glad I went to search for this from my list.
Can I use as well? Do you have restrictions?

Kaeki

Tiramisu Destroyer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Glad I went to search for this from my list.
Can I use as well? Do you have restrictions?
Please use them! I don't have any restrictions on these except selling. When I made these it was to create what is useful to anyone who needed it.

anonym1545

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
russin
Primarily Uses
N/A
good afternoon!) Are there any sprite sheet for RPG maker mv?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

anonym1545, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark