Request for resizing files.

Froggo32

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I believe this is the right place to request it.
I've made some sprites in generator from my fav. game and I plan to use them in my game, with maker's allowance of course. Sadly they are for VX Ace and I have only full version of MV so I need to resize some sprites and put them into sheets (also facesets). There are a lot of single - sheets (for one character) that I need to have resized and put into full sheets (for 8 characters) including faces (there's only one face for each character).
I'm looking for a person who'd be willing to resize them from VX ace format to MV format (32px to 48 px) and would do it in more 'pixel way', by this I mean I don't want my sprites to look blurred like this:
Bbruh.png
But more pixillated like this (so styles would match, btw thanks Powerise for resize ^w^) :
CatsRessize by Powerise.png
Here I will post the sprites and faces next to them I want to be resized:
sheet8.png
sheet9.png
sheet10.png
sheet11.png
sheet12.png
sheet13.png
sheet14.png
sheet15.png
sheet16.png
sheet18.png
sheet17.png
sheet19.png
sheet20.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know how to resize without making them blurry but I just want to say good job on your sprites and best of luck!

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simply resize the image to 150% with interpolation set to nearest neighbour for the spritesheets.
For the faces though... I don't know how to scale up without blur :(
I would do the spritesheets for you but I'm at my Uncle's house and I will be here for a couple more hours

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just googled "scaling interpolation nearest neighbor" and learned something new today.

Last edited:

Froggo32

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've removed the cats' faces as they're edits of Fayforest's cat and they don't allow reposts of edits.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I can tell, you are using paint.net. (If not then this probably won't help)

There is a better way of resizing things.

Select the image
Click on the Image Icon
Click on Resizing
Click on the drop icon on the top and find one
that says Nearest Neighbor
and then choose whatever size you want (I really recommend trying to fit the width to the height
because then you have a jumbled mess of pixels)
and then finally write down the pixel size and click OK and you are set!

RyanBram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To maintain the taste of Pixel Art, I resized these pictures and maintaining their original number of colors, so there is no additional colors at all in these resized versions.
(You can verify this using your favorite image viewer that able to show number of colors)

sheet8_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet9_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet10_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet11_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet12_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet13_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet14_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet15_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet16_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet17_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet18_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet19_HR1.5x_quantized.pngsheet20_HR1.5x_quantized.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival