Request for specific MV Cat Faces

shinichi999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi there. I'm working on a very special project where the main character (a cat) gets old at the end of the game, so I'm looking for a kitten face and then the same cat but very old.

Something like this, but with a cat:

I will really appreciate any help! :)

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it have to be in the same style like your posted faces?

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see what I can do. Any wishes for the color of the hair or eyes?
And just to be sure: The first face sould be a kitten and not an adult cat, right?

shinichi999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I see what I can do. Any wishes for the color of the hair or eyes?
And just to be sure: The first face sould be a kitten and not an adult cat, right?
That would be great! For the color I'm thinking about the default's MV Cat:

It's very similar to a cat of mine that passed away :( And yes, the first one a kitten and the second one an old cat (same color for both, since is the same cat, just older).

Thank you very much in advance! :D

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey. I've been very busy since my last post but I will get down to it tomorrow :)

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, dammit! I totally forgot to upload the pictures, I'm sorry!
I'll upload them as soon as I'm at home.

@shinichi999 Here you go. I hope you like it :)
I added a normal adult cat in the middle in case you need that too (it was easier for me to make an older cat after I had the adult cat). If there is something that bothers you just tell me and I'll change it. This is just a first try so you can criticise it xD

Last edited:

shinichi999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh, dammit! I totally forgot to upload the pictures, I'm sorry!
I'll upload them as soon as I'm at home.

@shinichi999 Here you go. I hope you like it :)
I added a normal adult cat in the middle in case you need that too (it was easier for me to make an older cat after I had the adult cat). If there is something that bothers you just tell me and I'll change it. This is just a first try so you can criticise it xD

Thank you very much! I like it, but would be possible to make the characters' age more distinguishable??

Like a baby kitten (very small), an adult cat (normal) and an old cat (very old).

I don't know if I'm explaning it well xD Like... that you really can see the distinction between the different ages. Would be possible?

Thank you very much in advance!

Oh, and would be possible to change the color for a blond cat? (I recently changed that in my story) Like the next one:

Again, thank you very much for this! :)

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! I like it, but would be possible to make the characters' age more distinguishable??

Like a baby kitten (very small), an adult cat (normal) and an old cat (very old).

I don't know if I'm explaning it well xD Like... that you really can see the distinction between the different ages. Would be possible?

Thank you very much in advance!

Oh, and would be possible to change the color for a blond cat? (I recently changed that in my story) Like the next one:

Again, thank you very much for this! :)
Do you have an idea how to make the age more distinguishable? That was the problem I had when switching from adult to old cat because I was a bit clueless where the differences could be xD
The fur is lighter and the whiskers are hanging more. Do you have any ideas besides that? :)
And should the kitten face just be smaller or are there other changes you wish?

Changing the color is no problem. Shall it have stripes like in the picture? Is the color blonde or more like orange?

shinichi999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Do you have an idea how to make the age more distinguishable? That was the problem I had when switching from adult to old cat because I was a bit clueless where the differences could be xD
The fur is lighter and the whiskers are hanging more. Do you have any ideas besides that? :)
And should the kitten face just be smaller or are there other changes you wish?

Changing the color is no problem. Shall it have stripes like in the picture? Is the color blonde or more like orange?
Mmm I'm thinking that the kitty's face could be thin and small (like the one in the real picture), with a blonde color, and the old cat with a lighter fur, light blonde color and whiskers hanging more (exactly like you said).

I can't think in something else for now.

Again, thank you very much! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum