Ygdrassill

Game dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello all, I'm looking for someone who could help me or design a Title screen for my game. I am working with RPG Maker VXAce at the moment and one of the last things I need now is a title screen. Normally I like to make stuff myself but when it comes to drawing or anything of the sort I completely fail. 

asd.jpg

This is kind of what i'm going for. I have the roman numeral time clock in the middle with a mystic yet calming world view in the back round. The title would go right above the clock. So i'm going for a mystical calm back round that shows off some sort of fantasy area similar to this. I really like the way the blues mix in together for the fog and sky.  I know that this is still kind of vague for what i'm going for but It's all I can really put together with paint that comes even close. 

Like I said I am no artist and barely know anything about any editing programs such as photoshop Gimp etc. It would be fantastic if someone would be able to lend me a hand because as you can tell, I could kind of use it :)

asd.jpg

Synonysis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
I'll help you out.

Give me the background you used for that image, without the hand drawn clock. 

Nvm. Found it. Uno momento.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ygdrassill

Game dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll help you out.

Give me the background you used for that image, without the hand drawn clock. 

Nvm. Found it. Uno momento.
:o Thank you so much ^^ And if you need anything just let me know, I try to reply asap

Synonysis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
I don't know exactly the image you had in mind, but this is what I've got. Going to bed now. 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z7Xy5JA.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GR6nJRO.png[/IMG]

Ygdrassill

Game dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know exactly the image you had in mind, but this is what I've got. Going to bed now. 

z7Xy5JA.png

GR6nJRO.png
This is perfect :D thank you so much I really do appreciate it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshikosai