Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's what I meant, from what I understand the default engine should be able to accomodate a larger vehicle without a plugin.

I just tried it by setting the vehicle image to one of the 2-tile-high crystals graphics, and it works perfectly. So there's no need to use a plugin for larger vehicles... unless you want the collision to be larger than 48x48. With the crystal, you can walk behind the upper half of it, which makes sense in this case but might not make sense for a two-tile-wide transport truck or the like.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing, I'm originally after a script or plugin that can in effect do the same thing for change transparency on page 2 of event commands but for vehicles.

Otherwise I do need the plugins that add physical collisions because various NPC cars including the players vehicle are of various sizes which allows me to avoid seeing them overlapping each other like so:

Attachments

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Another issue I need to bring up is that common event teleport commands seem to ignore remaining commands that otherwise regular events teleport commands normally would run still, does anyone know a way to work around this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tp0000