Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type : Jump - scare audios for horror games.

Maker Format : RPG Maker MV
Audio Format : MP3 file is acceptable since I know how to convert it, although OGG file is more convenient since MV requires OGG files for all things audio.

Description : Stressful and loud and scary jump - scare audios, perfect for being played when some jump - scare or pop - up appears on screen, or something scary appearing and disappearing onto map.

( An additional bonus for me would be me landing a freebie of a dehumanized crying audio piece. )

I've checked out many other threads, which suggest using Freesound.org, although they don't really have what I'm looking for, or it's a trouble finding.

Let's scare the socks out of them!

- Kaht

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Erm~ Let see if this works for your need :kaoswt2:

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@callmedan Why, thank you friendly stranger! One second or so longer than what I needed, but still just what I needed! This'll do! :kaoluv:

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@callmedan Ah, does this happen to be open for commercial use as well?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrroblinx