NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I would like to request an edit to the following faceset. It's from Kaduki.

Actor63.png

Actor63_ex.png

I want to edit his red hair to black, his eyes to black, and his shirt collar to white. I tried to do this with Fireworks, but couldn't. I understand that this might take a lot of time. So if anyone's willing to take the request, I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pretty amazing work! Just one more thing: Can you make his inner shirt collar white as well?

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Excellent work! Just how long did it take you, anyway? :D

I hate to push it, but since we're on this, would you be willing to edit his sprite as well?

%24Actor63.png

Same as above: Black hair, black eyes, white shirt. I sort of want to change the pant to blue, like jean blue, but I don't know if that will be too hard, so you can do it if you want. Sorry if I'm asking too much. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nicely done! Thanks a lot for your hard work. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vert1go