LightNox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all,

I need a system for my game but my programming skill is not very good x).

Name : WaitAndTimeSystem.js
Description :
- When you push the button "T" of keyboard, a window appear with a horizontal scrollbar who define the time of waiting.
- I need in the plugin that I can configure the name of the days, months and the number of the year, because i use a custom name for days, month and year in my project.
- Above the scrollbar there must be a configurable sentence as well.
- Below the scroll bar there must be to display the number of hours to wait.
- Below this display the days with the hours.
- And again below display the month with the years.
- A button "Cancel"
- And when you choice the number of hours to wait and you press "Enter", the screen tint change to black for 3 second and return to map with the new hours.
(Optional
- If you can add a system for change the tint according to the time it would be great ^^
- And if the scrollbar is customizable is awesome xD)
Screenshot :

If you have questions on this request send me a answer or mp ^^.
Very big thanks if you accept my request :).

See you ;)

dgo1980

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
i'm using mog time system is similar to Elders scroll without time window you can use an event example a bed when you push ok,you can choose if you want sleep 1 or 2 or 3 hours or month week etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli