Request on the Dragon Age inquisition sliders.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!!! I love this game !!! I wanted to ask if any of you had ever seen this type of character !!!

My question is the sequent: once on the internet (more precisely on IMGUR) there were the sliders to create the character made like that! just that now I can not find them anymore !!! does anyone know something ???

Vaena

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This one? Seems close.

Love DA:I :)

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I admit that yours is not bad, but it's not the same thing !!! :confused:
Thanks anyway for answering !!! :wink::biggrin::smile:

Garathos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Lionheart_84, I hope you get alerted to this reply :)

Granted you asked for this like half a year ago. I made this account soley to try and help you out and I hope your still interested. I remember trying to find the sliders for the pic you posted and I recall finding the supposed sliders for it ages ago. So I dug into my Favorites list to see if I still had the link. Turns out I do. His name is supposedly Elend Trevelyan So try this link out:

It does look a bit off to the original pic but don't let that deter you from investing the time to recreate it. I find chars in a cutscene always look different to the char creator. Its one of the reasons I usualy delete my chars in a fit of frustration lol.

But the sliders do have a resemblance to the pic you posted so I believe this might just be what your looking for.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the delay. You've been very useful !!! that's what I was looking for !!! Thank you so much !!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC