PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere. I did a few searches but, it's tricky to try and figure out what other pople would think of to "name" the problem.

Anyway, I need a plugin that lets you set conditions for certain items to drop. Say, I want all enemies to drop their souls if special conditions are set, for instance, variables, switches or equipped gear, but not otherwise. Found no way to do this in the database, or I'm blind :)

I hope this isn't requested already, if it is, feel free to post a link to that request and lock this thread.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumper stickers are nice.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have plans to write a plugin to handle this. However, I haven't decided when I will get to it.

The general idea is you can specify custom conditions using formulas, however I'm not sure what your proficiency is with javascript formulas.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Im familiar with note tags and plugin commands. I don't know anything about javascripting myself, or I'd have done the plugin my very own self ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.
Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9Animeanetamak