Request: Plugin that lets me set conditions for certain drops!

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere. I did a few searches but, it's tricky to try and figure out what other pople would think of to "name" the problem.

Anyway, I need a plugin that lets you set conditions for certain items to drop. Say, I want all enemies to drop their souls if special conditions are set, for instance, variables, switches or equipped gear, but not otherwise. Found no way to do this in the database, or I'm blind :)

I hope this isn't requested already, if it is, feel free to post a link to that request and lock this thread.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumper stickers are nice.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have plans to write a plugin to handle this. However, I haven't decided when I will get to it.

The general idea is you can specify custom conditions using formulas, however I'm not sure what your proficiency is with javascript formulas.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Im familiar with note tags and plugin commands. I don't know anything about javascripting myself, or I'd have done the plugin my very own self ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waybinary