realz012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
hi? sorry if someone request this before or this wrong forum to ask port script.

i would like to convert my vx ace game to MV but need these plugin. original SBS MV is good for prologue my game, but for main game i need holder battler sheet with no limit for height or width size column row, character holder can rearrange position X,Y in seting plugin, and animated monster attack who run toward character holder like system in battle symphony.

thank u

example how visual i talk about (battle symphony+holder addon)

and credit for yanfly chain combo for gameplay.

sbs1.jpg

sbs2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well you'll have to ask Yami themself for something like that. Anyway Yami helped worked on the plugins so they're still active and is probably working on bringing over their Ace scripts as we speak.

realz012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Well you'll have to ask Yami themself for something like that. Anyway Yami helped worked on the plugins so they're still active and is probably working on bringing over their Ace scripts as we speak.
i see...

i hope she/he will port it. that awesome work for SBS lover in VX Ace.

i asked because maybe another Rm'ers want a same thing like i wanted or another js plugin built similar just like what i request (even Side View Battle System is built officially in MV).

thx for reply.

fm2107

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
i see...

i hope she/he will port it. that awesome work for SBS lover in VX Ace.

i asked because maybe another Rm'ers want a same thing like i wanted or another js plugin built similar just like what i request (even Side View Battle System is built officially in MV).

thx for reply.
yanfly.moe YEP Battle core + Action sequence pack 1/2/3 accomplish the same thing as symphony, and written by yami/yanfly

realz012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
yanfly.moe YEP Battle core + Action sequence pack 1/2/3 accomplish the same thing as symphony, and written by yami/yanfly
yanfly goddess! never know there is sequence 2 and 3!

i think, the last thing is i need is custom holder sheet to applying for sv battler with more frame like my 1st post so i can move to MV completely.

did yanfly engine had feature custom battler holder SBS now? or another js plugin fullfill that?

seq 2 plugin good for my prologue game thx :D

ac1.jpg

ac2.jpg

fm2107

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
yanfly goddess! never know there is sequence 2 and 3!

i think, the last thing is i need is custom holder sheet to applying for sv battler with more frame like my 1st post so i can move to MV completely.

did yanfly engine had feature custom battler holder SBS now? or another js plugin fullfill that?

seq 2 plugin good for my prologue game thx :D
np tbh with you i think the mv stock are better than holders imo just because of more resolution. there is also a plugin that lets you use specific weapon icons  along with yanfly's that just came out. and also a plus side is you can generate your own characters with the character generator and has all the same poses that holders did with custom weapon icons rather than the static that holder provided. 

realz012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
np tbh with you i think the mv stock are better than holders imo just because of more resolution. there is also a plugin that lets you use specific weapon icons  along with yanfly's that just came out. and also a plus side is you can generate your own characters with the character generator and has all the same poses that holders did with custom weapon icons rather than the static that holder provided. 
yeah i agree with you. SV MV is good, the character generator really helpful for someone who cant make everything from scratch. is made rpg making fun and not time consuming for new comer.

that's the point. the resolution bigger and how could we port the game to web or android is something just make me hoping my old project in vx ace can move to MV.

in my country there is some opinion about how visual is everything. my friend told that rpg maker game just only for child. thats why i created jrpg with more mature form like witcher with blood bath like ninja gaiden. you can see visual combat in 1st post. my friend amusing how rpg maker can do that. there is not restriction in rpg maker only how your imaginative, vision, and dedication works or not (and limited wall of script list ofcourse).we can build everything in rpg maker (i still thinking how can i make game like cat lady in rpg maker mv).

holder battler is core for my game. i still hope we can use that for alternative SV battler in side view battle combat.

i saw part symphony engine now is done in yanfly squence pack. is good.

realz012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
at last, i figured out my own self!  :D

for custom holder just make sure the battler fit in SV sheet. it doesn't matter how big your battler sheet are. just make sure they have some collumn and row same as SV sheet.

i making Lightning Farron animated with 300x300 grid. so here we are.

God, every i ask is simple method for accomplished.  ;_;  just be patience to figuring out

yanfly engine core+yanfly battle core+yanfly sequence pack 1,2,3+SV MV is like battle symphony + addon Holder i want from VX Ace.

my game now full migrate to MV. thank you. happy rpg making! :)

good.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreigonix