Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if a plugin like this exists or how hard it is to make, but I'm looking for something that allows me to change the name used for MP to something different through a plugin command in the middle of the game.

Scenario example:
The Hero starts with
MP as their fuel for casting skills, but mid-game they unlock a new method named SP.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For all party members or a specific one?

The text for HP, MP, etc. is determined by the TextManager, who reads it from $dataSystem, which is loaded from System.json

What you would need to do is on a New Game, load the terms into $gameSystem (which is part of the save file). Then modify TextManager so that it reads from $gameSystem instead of $dataSystem.

It shouldn't be too much code, I don't have the exact code right now but hopefully this gives you or someone else a start. Or I'll come back here when I have some more time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz