10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. I've looked quite a lot but cannot find a chibi-battler of this RTP Evil character (Evil-2). AKA the Swordsman.

A few people have made great emotion sets for this character! I believe a chibi-battler (like all the actors have) would make them a full-fledged usable character for games. I personally would love to as well.

These are all the assets we're given for him in the RTP:

The closest I could get with the RMMV Generator was this (without using any special generator parts): 

I think some basic editing of my generated battler could produce the evil guy we know and love (adding a face scar, single hair part over forehead, pants to dark purple, bigger shoulder pads). I am just terrible at editing sprites like this.

If anyone can do this it would be great. Or, if I somehow wasn't able to find it but it exists, please let me know. 

TheJuuuuJuuuu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Desperately lookin for it aswell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS