REQUEST: Saving Troop Health

YoshiMaster84

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all,
I've looked around for a script but I can't find one so I'm posting a request here in hopes someone will see it. I need a script that will allow a troop's health to be saved after the battle ends - if the party loses, the event would continue if loss in a conditional branch instead of a game over. Then, if the party returns to the event later, the HP of the troop would be saved and they can continue from where they left off. I intend to have raid boss style optional fights in the game, where the boss is much too strong to kill in one battle, so the party must fight it multiple times, each time chipping off more HP until they finally kill it.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reyneke