Request: script for switching resolution between exploration and battle sequences

blamethepoet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi everybody

As said in the title, I'm looking forward to somebody's help with having a script which may change the game's resolution for different parts of the game, for example during exploration I'd like to use the default one, during battle a 640x416.

I think that it can be simple by adding something to "Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Core Engine".

Can someone help me out please?

Regards

Tarsus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You are probably going to be getter off using a letter box than changing the resolution. Unless there is a specific reason to be changing it.

blamethepoet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I need to have a wider and better look for fights during battle, this is why I'm askin' it

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
And why can't you just have it larger on the map too? As a player I'd probably find a window that changes size dynamically irritating...

Anyway there are  (or is a) resolution changer script somewhere here (by Dekita I think), IDK if you can call it dynamically though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midgar21