First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I would like to request someone to edit the following sprites:

8z1yfk.png

For this one, I want the outfit to look like the one in this picture:

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130419204831/corpseparty/images/2/26/YuiProfile.png

I don't mind the hair that much, so leave it if you want.

This is the second one:

358td37.png

Now this one is simpler. All I need is for the outfit (hair is optional) , mainly the skirt, to look like the one in this picture:

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130630155236/corpseparty/images/2/27/YoshieProfilePic.png

Well, that's all. I hope this wasn't too vague.

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1st sprite:

Request Work (Mr. Detective2).png

And you were very descriptive this time around Mr. Detective. Hence my immediate follow up. :) As many people have said, the less guess work people have to do, the more likely to have your request filled. Let me know if its what you want, if so I'll tackle the other one likely in the morning though. ^^

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice work! Thank you very much for the sprite!

I'll be waiting for the other one. :)

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2nd sprite:

Request Work (Mr. Detective3).png

And there you go. Hope they both suit your needs Mr. If there's anything at all you'd like changed on either feel free to ask. I don't have the slightest issue with further modifying a request project to further suit the requester's needs. ^^

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fantastic! Thanks for the hard work! :D

Hm... I actually have a few more sprite edit requests, they are all simple like this (are they?). Should I make a new thread or continue with this one? I hope I am not asking for too much.

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No you're not asking too much at all. If you have more you'd like done just let me know. I don't think there's any harm in keeping this thread going- I'd almost say it's preferred. Plus its all the same; sprites you'd like to have edited. ^^

And I wouldn't say they're hard per say, just time consuming. So I'll just do them as time allows. I wouldn't mind getting some sort of credit for having helped though. :p

P.S. MMBN For life. Ha. ^^

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK. :D Good to hear that. And of course, you do get credits for helping. Should I list you as "Sprite Assistant" or? :)

Now, these are the three sprites that I would like to be edited.

4hfnli.png

I want him to have the same outfit as the one in the picture, especially the lab coat. Be careful with the glasses, don't make them too big like the one in Ace generator.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121030195122/megaman/images/7/7f/Famous3.jpg

2n19ger.png

Outfit: I think I prefer this particular sprite without the hat, she looks cuter that way. The rest should be similar to the picture.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121030195826/megaman/images/1/1b/PRINCESS_PRIDE_001.jpg

24zvclz.png

Same outfit as in the picture. I don't really mind the cap. If you want to, you can put it in. If not, then that's fine.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx3/char/persona4arena/s/naoto-load.gif

Well, that should be all for now, let's finish these three first. And good to meet a MMBN fan! :)

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumped this thread to see how things are going. Maybe you're busy with other requests? :)

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really not, sorry Mr. :/ Today was even a day off but, due to things I won't discuss on a forum, I had to spend the whole day cleaing my appartment. Though I do infact intend on getting these done this week! I usually do requests in the hour and a half or so I have before work in the morning, but thanks to GMD I'm all tied up. x.x But don't worry. They will get done good sir, I promise. ^^

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's fine. :D I'll be waiting for your good news. You're the only one who is willing to take my requests, anyway. :)

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I just so happen to take them up first more often then not. There`s alot of very nice request takers (for lack of better words) that browse through here. And if anyone else would infact like to take this request on just let me know before hand, so we don`t double the workload for nothing. But all the same, by the weeks end without a doubt. ^^

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hope you haven't forgotten about this. XD ;)

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope, don't worry I haven't. My weekend was just a bit more hectic then I expected. Started on Mr.Legendary but only managed to get his front facing idle frame started. Even that is gonna take some more work. I'd like to say this week, but we'll see. I will infact do them for you as I said. :) Maybe use those base sprites as place holders in the mean time.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mr. Famous? Are you making the sprites from scratch or just editing? :)

And really, you are the only taking these requests. XD BD

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right yea, Mr. Famous. And I'm not entirely starting from scratch, but I may as well be. I'm using the generator sprites (or what not, the ones provided) and editing them, but it requires basicaly an every inch edit. It's not frankenspriting at all. :p Either way, I'll do my best. Only gonna help me get better and faster. Busy again this evening but starting tommorow I might be able to squeeze in some time to work on it.

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At a standstill. I do apologize for the delay. I just have a farely tight schedule as of late. Tommorow I'll try to find the time to complete 1 of 3. If I rush it, the overall quality would drop for sure.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
D4yz, are you still doing this or not? I would like to know in advance. ;)

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is anyone willing to take over this request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gnomio