Request: State Stacking and Custom State Damage!

ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm looking for a script or solution for creating states that can be applied multiple times on the same target!
The ability to decide the maximum number of stacks for each individual state would be appreciated!

In short: I'm looking for this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stacking-states.14110/
but for MZ.

Furthermore, I'm also searching for a way to customise damage dealt by a state!
Basically this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ellyes-state-damage.48631/
but for MZ.

Also the damage dealt by the custom damage script should be stable (I had that in my VX Ace Project, though with a different states customisation script)!

Thanks for listing!

ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I finally figured it out!!!
In order

1.) Custom State Damage: makes damage by formula possible

2.) States EX: makes stacking states possible

Both are for MV, yet work with MZ ver. 1.02!!!

YESSUYESSUYESSUYESSUYESSUYESSUYESSU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkdrips