[REQUEST/Suggestion] Grid based Inventory system

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Cazziuz, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cazziuz

Cazziuz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Greetings one and all,

I have spent most of today searching and searching, and while i have seen tons of Inventory plugins , i have not seen one for MV that makes your Inv work on a grid based system.

think Diablo/World of Warcraft, or most any other action rpg/mmo game that i can think of. 

in a bit more detail: 

the way the inventory currently works , is the scene opens up and you might have icons and names , all in colums with extra information like what they do what they are ect ect in a little box to the side when your selector is over them.

the way i would like to see it is : 

you open the inventory scene and there is a open area that item images ( large icons? ) are sitting in, you hover your mouse over one and a pop up with the same information  that you get in a little box now.

I have seen loads of these scripts for Ace going all the way back to XP, but unless i missed something in my searching today ( which is always possible) there is nothing like this for MV. Which to me is strange considering MV has the highest chance of making a Action RPG/MMO styled game out of all the otehr versions of RM ( at least to my way of thinking ) 

Again like i have said before i cant not Write this myself , so figured i would ask the community at large. 

Is there a Plugin that does this already? and if not would anyone be willing to write one? 

Kino and takashi1kun like this.
  2. takashi1kun

takashi1kun spaghetti god code Veteran

First Language:
    Spain Spanish
    Ohhh i too want this soo hard. 

3. takashi1kun

takashi1kun spaghetti god code Veteran

First Language:
    Spain Spanish
    bump

4. Black Mamba