Request: Wolf RPG Editor battle system for MV

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I made a post about this request before, but it was earlier in the year, and I didn't really want to bump a dead thread.

So anyway! I'm working on a reboot of an rpg horror I started last year, and I've been needing a battle system for it and future rpg projects, and I love the Wolf RPG Editor battle system and was wondering if it would be possible to request a battle system like it.

Here's a link to a gif of the battle system:
(also, the box with garbled text is the level-up scene, showing what level the character is now, stat bonuses, and etc.)

Thank you for at least taking the time to read this!

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What about this battle system do you want? IF it's a front view battle system that's in MV by default, or are you talking about changing the the layout of the battle menus. If that's the case try SRD plugins, There's this one. Or you can use his super tools engine with the window/menu editor, if you want to go beyond that you can use his hud maker plugin too.
Now if you want to change the different commands in battle for each actor than try this plugin from Himeworks.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh! Thank you so much! These are actually really helpful.

Is there any way to show the map with a black tint as the battleback? If I can figure that out, I think I'll be fully set with this!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just use a transparent or slightly opaque picture as the battleback.
The map doesn't go away, it's just covered by the regular battlebacks

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much!

This thread can be closed then! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander