kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey! Obviously from where I'm posting this, I'm making a request. I am wanting to do a small Anime Game based off of a bunch of Animes. Can someone make some characters from some of the animes I am wanting to put into it? Message me and I'll tell you what the Animes are and the characters. Also, if you can create some Icons for any of the weapons for the anime: For example....Ichigo, an icon for his Sword (all stages of it). 

I will really appreciate it, I will also put you in the credits for the game. :) Thanks in advance for anyone who helps!

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also, if there are anyone that could create me anime tilesets, that be great also. 

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Codycarol95, you've made it very obvious in just two posts that you haven't read the rules. Please review both the main forum rules and the rules on making requests.

Getting help on requests is a lot easier if you respect the artists and their time. Each character would count as a request. Each version of that character would count as a request. A tileset counts as tons of requests all wrapped up in one word. Requiring people to message you to find out what it is you want them to make is a good way to make people uninterested and it isn't how this forum works.

So, here's what you need to do. Revise your first post, put a clear title so that people can know what it is you're looking for without coming in. Tell everyone what you're needing so that anyone can help. Be very clear what you mean by "anime tileset", maybe link to some examples of the style your after and explain why the tiles that came with Ace don't work. Let us know what you need in that tileset, because just asking for one tells us nothing about if you need tables or computers or a blacksmith or what. Don't expect brand new stuff made just for you, that's what the recruitment section is for. Be willing to let people find things that already exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Clearly against the rules. Don't post rips.

- Celianna

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i dont know exactly where i would post this :o there is so many forums on here

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, it is better.  I feel a bit ignored though, since you double posted again.  I guess I didn't express myself well enough, I'll be detailed this time.  The underlined text in my post were links, if you follow them it will take you to both sets of rules.  Rule #4 in the main forum rules is about posting disruptively, including double posting.  If you read that rule you'll find a clarification on what that means and when exceptions are allowed.  Rules on Request is full of very good advice on how to best attract an artist, I highly suggest you follow every single bit of it.

Resource Requests is for very small requests.  What you're going to end up getting here is a hodge podge of quality and sources.  It's a great place to get just a few specialized things or to get help finding things that already exist.  It is a terrible place for large requests or trying to recruit people to join you in creating your game.  There have been quite a few anime characters made and I know of someone who made a Leaf Village tileset (I think it was for a private project though), but I'm fairly certain that most of what you're asking for does not exist.  In this case, because you're asking for so much, if you don't want to make due with what can be found you should be posting in Project Recruitment, or if you're willing to pay, Classifieds.  You'll need to make a new thread if you do, the rules there are different than here.

No matter which place you end up posting, you will need to be much more clear in what you want.  What style do you want your sprites in?  DS, Ace's RTP, XP, Mack?  There are lots of options, more than the ones I mentioned, we can't possibly guess.  What engine are you using?  XP and Ace have completely different formatting requirements.  What style of tiles are you using?  XP's tiles look awful with Ace's, you really can't blend them.  You will especially need to say exactly which characters and what tiles you need.  Imagine someone spending hours on an Iruka sprite only to find out your script doesn't include him at all.  It'd be a complete waste of the artist's time and they'd never want to help you again.  If you don't know exactly who you want in your game or what locations you absolutely need then you're not ready to make request yet.

FYI, making tilesets is a huge endeavor.  A fast artist would spend months to make tiles for just one of those locations, and if you were to pay a fair rate you would be spending thousands.  Since this is a fan project it will be even harder to find someone to make things for you, many artists avoid them.  It may be in your best interest to scale back or use tiles that have similarities instead.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
mk

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.
Ugh. Head heavy with sick juice. I wish I could work on my stuff. o_O
GZZPUeX.png

Overflow Form
I'm coming back to my work with Learn RPG Maker MV. Soon I'll be posting previews screenshots for my "paterons"! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finella