RMMZ Requested Plugin: Pixel Movement - MZ

Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Requested Plugin: A pixel movement plugin for MZ. For those who don't know, pixel movement is characters moving by pixel rather than by tile. It makes for a more free, smooth, almost 3D like movement. I believe pixel movement was made available for MV, but I'd love to see it implemented in MZ.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Requested Plugin: A pixel movement plugin for MZ. For those who don't know, pixel movement is characters moving by pixel rather than by tile. It makes for a more free, smooth, almost 3D like movement. I believe pixel movement was made available for MV, but I'd love to see it implemented in MZ.
Have you tried this?

Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Tried to use Altimit. Characters don't move. I have several plugins installed. Not sure if that's causing the issue. I'll try using the plugin on a fresh new game with only this plugin and report back.

EDIT: Have tried using a controller, mouse, and keyboard on a new game project, with just Altimit, and the characters don't move at all.

Last edited:

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you try mine on the first answer?

It works with everything you asked, I am still working on it, but it should be stable until next week!

Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Did you try mine on the first answer?

It works with everything you asked, I am still working on it, but it should be stable until next week!

Are you talking about Ignit Pixel Movement?

There are problems with this plugin, that I addressed in the forum linking to it. For one, you can't move across shadows. That's weird. Secondly, transfer events don't work. You walk onto a transfer event, and nothing happens. Does star passibility work? I played the Ignis demo and you could not walk under star passibility tiles.

So, there are some problems, but it's a step in the right direction, I suppose. Does it work with 8-directional movement, or VisuStella's 8-dir movement plugins?

Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley