RMMZ Requested Plugin: Stealth - MZ

Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A stealth plugin was available from YanFly for MV, however it didn't work how I wanted it. Enemies would see through walls and objects and come chasing you down. A new plugin, preferably for MZ, would be wonderful.

The plugin should have an easy to understand stealth mechanic. Be able to adjust event sight. Allow events to produce sound that would alert enemy events. Allow the period between caution and spotting a player, as well as run speed, and return to patrol trimer. Player should be about to hide behind walls or objects and enemy events should not be able to spot them and give chase. When enemy events 'touch' the player event, a battle or command menu could ensue. Enemy events could have States in which they are on patrol, alert, or cautious, speeding up their patrol.

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This probably doesn't help right now but one of the plugins for MV I'd use and highly recommend was Galv's Event Detectors. Had everything in one package (the sensor, blocking regions, NPCs "searching" if they lose sight of you) So the only thing left to do was input a way to go into stealth mode.

So hopefully they could convert it over!

As for producing sounds though, that probably would have to be in its own plugin .. or an add-on feature. The other stuff you can already setup your events using variables, switches, or self switches. (Different pages = different settings and speeds)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGray