RMMV Requesting 3x3 battle formation for PC's and Enemies

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone I'm requesting a RPGMMV 3x3 battle formation plugin for SV battles that can be used on PC's and enemies with the ability to hit multiple defenders depending on weapons used for example a spear can hit the enemy in front and the enemy behind him or an axe swing can hit two enemies side by side. Also the ability to give buffs and debuffs depending on where the character is in the formation and the weapon they are using. I'd do it myself however I'm just terrible at JS I know someone here will be able to help me as we have the best community. Credit will be given obviously and thanks in advance.

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Thanks for the rapid response. That is pretty much exactly what I need however I'm looking for something I can use commercially. But thanks for the help.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Thanks for the rapid response. That is pretty much exactly what I need however I'm looking for something I can use commercially. But thanks for the help.
I think ill just edit the version i have up and allow it for commercial use later.

You'll have to do the code for additional attack types or wait until I finish my personal project and release it though.

Also, the battle system is for solo actor games mainly. Even the version i have privately goes over 10k lines and still hasn't incorporated rush style attacks yet or prep-type attacks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pontus