optimum45

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My project requires some additional artwork and sound effects/music, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some direction on where to go for the following specific resources.  I don't want to buy everything for sale, but without being able to sample, there is no real way to tell what I'd get unless I ask first.  This is, more or less, what I'm looking for.

Heavier BGM's in the style of Battle 3, Battle 4, and Dungeon 4 that are included in the basic package.

Sound effects for portals, machines (wall machines and tiny robots), various vocal roars, and better sound effects for combat.

Many Thanks,

optimum45

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should look through the offers section of the classified forum. There are a lot of talented folk who give many samples of their work. :)

optimum45

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Indeed, there are some very talented people there.  I have a lot of learning to do, as to the realities of collaborating a project with others, before I make a decision.  I honestly did not even consider it an option.  I was just looking to buy pre-made work.

I thank you for that direction.  It has opened a great deal of possibilities. 

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No worries. :)

Additionally, there are many musical resources within the forum store. Those may also be worth investigation :D

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Lol yea, thats probably likely. I generally dont open the resource packs I have though So I cant say which ones are good or not - I dont find a need for them often. :p

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Indeed, there are some very talented people there.  I have a lot of learning to do, as to the realities of collaborating a project with others, before I make a decision.  I honestly did not even consider it an option.  I was just looking to buy pre-made work.

I thank you for that direction.  It has opened a great deal of possibilities. 
I would take a look through the restaff stuff. too. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/4683-restaff-release-index/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki