Requesting Custom Menu

Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I gave up on trying to make my own custom menu through stacking plugins, which usually end up being incompatible. I do not know anything about scripting so I can't really make my own, so I'm requesting someone with enough time to make me a custom menu.

Here is what I'm looking for:

-Non combat oriented (No weapons, equip, formation, status)

-The items menu only displays currently held items, can't be consumed or used (So I don't want that character menu you to pop up when I click on an item even if it won't consume it)

Example:
Untitled-1 copy.png

-A custom menu where it displays the 5 characters (which probably won't fit, so it should be scrollable) of the game with their name and character bust (like GALV's bust plugin for messages/menu) and a custom gauge of a variable (Relationship of the main character and the character) displaying how much of this variable left to level up the relationship (and display a lvl of the relationship next to it). I would also like to be able to click on one of the characters and it takes me to a page where it displays info about the character that updates when a certain variable changes (so as the story progresses and the player levels up the character relationship, it changes).

Example:

r.png

When you click:

Untitled-1.png

-A map, something that displays the current map in 2 colors (passable and impassable) and the player's current location as a dot or an arrow. I prefer if it was not in it's on menu scene, but the main menu under the other menu scenes:

Untitled-2.png

An example of how the map would look like is like this plugin (upp_minimapPro):

upload_2017-4-29_12-40-36.png

-I want the remove the command remember from the options menu, and if possible add keyboard configuration and resolution settings.

-I want the save option to be enabled and disabled depending on a switch.

-Ability to add a background for each menu scene separately (Would be very nice but not necessary)

I know this is asking for like A LOT, but this menu can be implemented at any time, so I can just go building my game and wait for that guy to come help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A mockup of the menu structure (especially the item menu) and/or links to the other plugins you compare it to (like the bust plugin) would really help. Just make the mockup as a picture in whatever image program you have.
[move]Plugin Request[/move]

Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A mockup of the menu structure (especially the item menu) and/or links to the other plugins you compare it to (like the bust plugin) would really help. Just make the mockup as a picture in whatever image program you have.
[move]Plugin Request[/move]
Updated.

Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I totally forgot about this game, but I feel like trying to make it again, so if anyone can help me with scripting this custom menu it would be wonderful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew