Requesting Custom Menu

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Nirvis, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I gave up on trying to make my own custom menu through stacking plugins, which usually end up being incompatible. I do not know anything about scripting so I can't really make my own, so I'm requesting someone with enough time to make me a custom menu.

Here is what I'm looking for:

-Non combat oriented (No weapons, equip, formation, status)

-The items menu only displays currently held items, can't be consumed or used (So I don't want that character menu you to pop up when I click on an item even if it won't consume it)

Example:
    Untitled-1 copy.png

-A custom menu where it displays the 5 characters (which probably won't fit, so it should be scrollable) of the game with their name and character bust (like GALV's bust plugin for messages/menu) and a custom gauge of a variable (Relationship of the main character and the character) displaying how much of this variable left to level up the relationship (and display a lvl of the relationship next to it). I would also like to be able to click on one of the characters and it takes me to a page where it displays info about the character that updates when a certain variable changes (so as the story progresses and the player levels up the character relationship, it changes).

Example:

r.png

When you click:

Untitled-1.png

-A map, something that displays the current map in 2 colors (passable and impassable) and the player's current location as a dot or an arrow. I prefer if it was not in it's on menu scene, but the main menu under the other menu scenes:

Untitled-2.png

An example of how the map would look like is like this plugin (upp_minimapPro):

upload_2017-4-29_12-40-36.png

-I want the remove the command remember from the options menu, and if possible add keyboard configuration and resolution settings.

-I want the save option to be enabled and disabled depending on a switch.

-Ability to add a background for each menu scene separately (Would be very nice but not necessary)

I know this is asking for like A LOT, but this menu can be implemented at any time, so I can just go building my game and wait for that guy to come help.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    A mockup of the menu structure (especially the item menu) and/or links to the other plugins you compare it to (like the bust plugin) would really help. Just make the mockup as a picture in whatever image program you have.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Updated.

4. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Bump.

5. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Bump

6. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Bump.

7. Nirvis

Nirvis --- Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I totally forgot about this game, but I feel like trying to make it again, so if anyone can help me with scripting this custom menu it would be wonderful.