Sanjikunsgirl

Wondering in the Dark
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! This is my first time making such a request and I'm kinda nervous. ^^;

I am looking for someone to make a faceset for my three main characters in my game. I am using RPG Maker VX Ace and I tried to make my character's exprssions at first, but it wasn't turning out the way I wanted it to look.

My characters are here:Dart.png Dart.pngUncle Osan.pngUncle Osan.pngEmily.pngEmily.png

To build them in the character generator their options are:

Dart: Hair Color Option 1, Eye Color Option 1, Skin Color Option 1, Front Hair Option 1, Rear Hair Option 1, Face Shape Option 3, Ear Type 3, Eyebrow Type 3, Eye Type 2, Nose Type 4, Mouth Type 10, Eyes Lvl Medium, Neck Type 1, Color 1, Cloth Type: 16 Color 1, Tattoo Type 5 Color 1.

Uncle Osan: Hair Color Option 7, Eye Color Option 7, Skin Color Option 3, Front Hair Option 7, Rear Hair Option 7, Face Shap Option 3, Ear Type 3, Eyebrow Type 7, Eye Type 2, Nose Type 4, Mouth Type 2, Eye Lvl Medium, Beard Type 3, Neck Type 7 Color 7, Cloth Type 12 Color 1, Cloak Type 5 Color 8, Tattoo Type 3 Color 7.

Emily: Hair Color Option: 7, Eye Color Option 7, Skin Color Option 3, Front Hair Option 7, Rear Hair Option 7, Face Shape Option 6, Ear Type 3, Eyebrow Type 9, Eye Type 12, Nose Type 7, Mouth Type 4, Eye Lvl Medium, Neck Type 7 Color 7, Cloth Type 11, Color 8, Cloak Type 5 Color 7.

I would like 8 emotions for each of them please. Normal, Small Smile, Crying, Sad, Angry, Happy (eyes closed like this; ^ ^ is acceptable but you can leave them open), Nervous, Blushing.

Here is some more information on my characters if it will help =)

Dart is 18 years old, part human and part demon. He was born and raised in a small town called Peynol which is free from being ruled by a Warlord which causes him to be unaware that many humans hold a deep fear and hatred for demons. He can be a bit of a smart alack but is good natured at heart. He tends to have a big brother personality over anyone who is younger than him and the children in the village adore him. He often practices with a wooden sword outside of town and dreams of one day traveling outside of town and marrying his childhood sweet heart Olivia, who he lives next door to.

Uncle Osan is about 100 years old and is the younger brother to Dart's father who died trying to help Osan and Dart's mother Sarah escape from the Crimson Queen's palace. Osan is quiet and reserved, and as a monk often spends time in meditation. He has been the father figure for Dart over the years although he does not live in the same village as Dart and his mother incase he is ever discovered. He tends to loose his temper when he has had a bit too much to drink, but is usually very calm and see's things with an open mind and often is very knowledgable about the world they live in.

Emily is known as a Snow Demon, living in the coldest climate of Rosai (their world). She is very kind and as a tender heart but knows how to wield a sword and spell to protect herself and her village. Her brother was taken prisoner by the local warlord and she has been trying to find a way to free him since. She can get very passionate about what she believes and what she stands for, but she is no push over. She is sympathetic to Dart and cares deeply for him and everyone she holds dear. She believes that humans and demons can learn to live together and hopes one day to see that happen.

I hope that I offered enough information for anyone who is willing to help me. I am grateful for any help I can recieve and I want to thank you ahead of time for taking time to read through this and work through this. I know that this takes a lot of time and dedication for someone to make and you will of course be credited at the end of my final project. I hope everyone has a good night (or day depending on what time you read this) and thank you again!

Sanjikunsgirl

Wondering in the Dark
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping up this topic.

Sanjikunsgirl

Wondering in the Dark
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping up. Sorry I was away for awhile.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiccamica